vendredi 1 décembre 2017

Nature Today - Sparklers DT

Bonjour à tous, Hello there!

C'est un nouveau mois qui commence, avec un nouveau thème chez Spiegelmomscraps: l'hiver et les outils de scrap. Ici, il fait de plus en plus froid et cela fait plusieurs jours que nous avons de grosses averses de grêle.
I'm back here for my Scrappy Friday with a brand new theme since today is December 1st. This month, we've decided to talk about winter and use our scrappy tools.
As far as I'm concerned, where I live in France winter is slowly approaching. It's getting colder and colder and it rains a lot (we sometimes even have hail storms).
Cela m'a donné envie d'utiliser le fichier de découpe gratuit Umbrella et je cherchais en vain LA photo qui irait avec quand tout à coup, j'ai regardé par la fenêtre.... Cette photo, je pouvais la prendre immédiatement, il venait de pleuvoir et un arc-en-ciel faisait le beau....
So I decided to use the Spiegelmomscrap's Umbrella Free Cut File  and I was looking for the perfect picture when suddenly I looked by the window.... The perfect picture and its rainbow where just waiting to be taken outside my scraproom...


Une fois la photo imprimée, je l'ai matée avec des papiers aux couleurs assorties et j'ai utilisé quelques embellissements, tels que le perspextive Today de chez Bramblefox. Quelques étiquettes et tampons plus tard, il ne me restait plus qu'à ajouter les sequins Just Bleachin' it et ma page était terminée!
I then added some orange papers to mat my pictures and grab some embellishments. Some tags and stamps later, I only had to add the Just Beachin' It sequins to match it all.



J'aime relater ces petits moments dans mon Traveller Notebook, car ils font partie de mon quotidien et j'aime prendre le temps d'observer la nature, les feuilles qui virevoltent. Tout cela participe à mon bonheur.
I really like documenting this kind of details in my traveller note book since everyday little details are part of my happiness, and I often take the time to admire a rainbow, a sunset, or leaves whirling in the wind.....
 
Quant aux Free Cut Files de chez Spiegelmomscraps, ils me permettent d'utiliser ma Caméo, un outil bien précieux, mais qui a besoin d'être dompté, ce qui n'est pas toujours chose facile....
I enjoy using my cameo as well, even if I often struggle with it. Have you checked the brand new winter free cut files in the blog?

A très vite pour un nouveau Scrappy Friday, Bonne semaine.
See you next week for a brand new Scrappy Friday!

Christine

Feel like buying some goodies? Use my code to get an immediate 15% discount code on every products in the Spiegelmomscraps Shop!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire