vendredi 19 mai 2017

A Birthday Card - Sparklers DT

Bonjour à toutes!  Hello Creatives!

Me voici pour un nouveau Scrappy Friday, et aujourd'hui, ce que je souhaite partager avec vous, c'est  une carte d'anniversaire envoyée à l'une des Sparklers, Marie Friant!
Here I am with a new and totally different Scrappy Friday.
The project I'd like to share with you today is a birthday card I made for one of the Spiegelmomscraps DT member, Marie Friant.

J'ai utilisé de la texture paste de chez Shimmerz Paints (Peach Fuzz Paste-eez) que j'ai mélangé à de l'eau et appliquée à l'aide d'un emballage plastique sur le fond de carte. Ensuite, j'ai utilisé la même pâte pour l'appliquer sur mon pochoir. C'est pourquoi la carte comporte deux teintes orangées.
To make it, I decided to use the Peach Fuzz Paste-eez Simmerz Paints. First, I took some of it and then added water. I spread it on a piece of plastic bag and then applied it on my paper. When everything was dry, I spread some of the paste on a stencil. That gives the two different shades on the card, the background being lighter because of the water.



Ne me restait plus qu'à coller le mot TODAY (Heidi Swapp) au milieu, et à applique le super tampon, toujours de chez Heidi Swapp (collection Magnolia Jane) .
Enfin une petite touche de sequins de chez Spiegelmomscraps (Green Acres Sequins)
I then stuck the Heidi Swapp acetate word TODAY right in its center, used a Heidi Swapp flower stamp  from the Magnolia Jane collection in its right hand corner.
I finally used some  Spiegelmomscraps Green Acres sequins to brighten it all up.


Pour finir, j'ai agraffé l'étiquette Lovely et j'ai maté le tout sur un papier imprimé avant de coller le tout sur mon fond de carte. J'espère qu'elle vous plaît. A bientôt pour un nouveau Scrappy Friday endiablé!!!
I then added a lovely tag which I stapled. Before sticking my piece of paper on a white plain card, I mated it on a doted paper.
Hope you like it! See you next Friday!

 A très vite, Biz - Love from France,
Christine

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire